Hilary's Evaluation

To Hilary:
I felt that you were overall able to express your ideas while being able to respectfully debate against Donald. You were actively listening during the debate but also able to contradict what Donald was saying at the right times as well.
Next time, you should keep actively listening but instead of putting on a comical face, you should try and keep a more serious but attentive face on. I’m not sure what your little shoulder shrug was supposed to mean but next time try to keep your nonverbal cues more professional. You spoke somewhat well but at times you did stumble with your words. Donald did give you a hard time due to the fact that he interrupted you 28 times in total throughout the debate.You did a great job to show speaking strategies and you were able to exhibit sensitivity to cultural differences especially when the topic of Iraq rose.


Summary:
I felt that Hilary’s debating strategies are quite similar to mine for example . I felt that if I were in her situation I would explode in anger because of all times Donald interrupted her. I learnt that you have to keep your cool even if someone is interrupting you.
Overall I think that Hilary was able to respond effectively to different topics that Donald brought up such as the private emails. She did a great job responding and conversing throughout the debate and with that she was able to stand up for her thoughts and debated quite well.


Comments

  1. before I start with my comment I have to say I totally respect your idea on how you feel about Hillary but i felt she didn't respect Donald trump as a candidate and laughing at his ideas did not show her being respectful to his ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. before I start with my comment I have to say I totally respect your idea on how you feel about Hillary but i felt she didn't respect Donald trump as a candidate and laughing at his ideas did not show her being respectful to his ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts